1. What are your weapons in the fight against bad breath?
Spearmint or peppermint gum.
2. What activity most recently caused you to get out of breath?
I did an on-demand two mile cardio walking workout last night that made me breath slightly harder than normal.
3. How does your breath smell right now?
Like the peppermint gum I just chewed – I swear I could give Violet Beauregard a run for her money. I can go through a pack of gum in a day and a half.
4. What are some songs in your iTunes or other media player whose titles contain the word “breath” or “breathe”? Which is your favorite?
I don’t have any on my mp3 player, but one of my favorite hymns is “Breathe On Me Breath of God” – beautiful tune and lyrics : Breathe on me breath of God/Fill me with life anew/That I may love what Thou doest love/and do what Thou wouldst do. It really sums up how I try to live my life.
5. What was the last thing you cleaned using condensation from your breath?
My digital camera lens at last Sunday night’s football practice.