1. What’s your favorite pickled food?
Pickled peaches, even though I haven’t had once since I was a kid. We used to have them every year at Christmas Eve dinner, and I remember how they were sweet and spicy at the same time. There’s no real delicate way to eat one – I remember just picking it up and biting down to the pit. For some reason, I can still clearly picture the peach pits on everyone’s plates after dinner.
2. What’s your favorite dehydrated food?
Pretty much any fruit, but my favorites are apples and pineapples.
3. What’s your favorite covered-in-chocolate food?
Chocolate covered peanuts.
4. What’s your favorite sautéed-in-garlic-and-butter food?
5. What’s your favorite food to order at the drive-through?
McDonalds- Cheeseburger no ketchup, small fries, iced tea
Taco Bell – Two regular crunchy tacos and a limeade
KFC – Snacker sandwich and small order of potato wedges