1. You know those delicatessens that name sandwiches after famous people? What would be the ingredients of the sandwich named after you?
Well for reasons that I would have a hard time explaining, it would have to have turkey (because I’m the only white, female jive turkey I know), mayonnaise and pickles (mayonnaise goes better with poultry and I just like pickles).
2. What’s your favorite part of staying in a hotel?
Not feeling guilty because I didn’t get the bed made before I left.
3. What’s the last book you read and how was it?
State of Fear by Michael Crichton – it was alright. The implausible action sequences are typical of Michael Crichton novels, but I liked that he had characters that each typified one part of the global warming debate. I can see why some environmentalists didn’t like it, though, because the villans were cookie-cutter, Earth Liberation Front type eco-terrorists. If you can just look at it as an escapist science fiction novel, and not something that is necessarily scientifically accurate, you’d probably like it.
4. What’s something super unhealthy you’ve eaten recently?
Christmas cookies at our office luncheon.
5. What do you do with all those Christmas cards with photos of friends and their kids?
I put them in my Bible with other treasured mementos.