To join in the fun, head to Friday Fill Ins!
1. I love the feeling of ____________ in the morning
I love the feeling of waking up with my husband’s arm around me in the morning.
2. Seeing ___________ always brightens my day.
Seeing my neighbor’s pug, Mabel, always brightens my day.
3. ___________ is what I will remember the most about 2012.
The UMass move to IA football is what I will remember the most about 2012.
4. My favorite family recipe is _________________.
My favorite family recipe is my grandmother’s sausage balls. (Well it was hard to narrow that one down, because my grandmother was an amazing cook.)
5. When I want to spoil myself I have ____________.
When I want to spoil myself I have to buy either stationery or a book.
6. ______________ is my favorite t.v. show.
Perception is my favorite t.v. show (well I have a few, but I’m totally in love with scruffy, graying almost-50-year- old Eric McCormack so Perception it is).
And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing with Bill, tomorrow my plans include taking it easy and not doing anything I dont’ have to do, and Sunday I want to take a nap, a walk and work on my writing.
I agree grandmothers are the best cooks aren’t they? Have a great weekend