To play along, visit Friday Fill Ins
1. The wind blew wildly and ______________.
The wind blew wildly and swept away the last vestiges of winter.
2. ______________ and ______________ made me feel warm and happy all over.
Springtime and flowers in bloom made me feel warm and happy all over.
3. When I am feeling lazy, I _____________.
When I’m feeling lazy, I end up feeling guilty because I didn’t get done what I should have gotten done.
4. Brilliant ________ is my favorite color.
Brilliant purple is my favorite color.
5. The door creaked and a ____________ walked in.
The door creaked and a zombie walked in.
And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing with a good book, tomorrow my plans include possibly shopping for a new vacuum, and Sunday I want to have a successful handbell performance in church.
I completely resonate with feeling guilty when you act upon feeling lazy instead of getting done what has to be done. Wonder if it’s typical for those in law? (I am as well.)
I’m a purple fan too! It’s got lots of different varieties! Have a great weekend!!